Meet Me On Monday 3-19-12
Hello! It is time for Meet Me On Monday once again. I link up with Acting Balanced every Monday for this great blog hop. Every week she post 5 questions and I give my answers here on my blog. If you would like to join the fun just head on over to Acting Balanced and link up!
Here are this weeks questions:
1. How do you like your eggs?
2. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?
3. Do you have a place you keep 'junk' in your home?
4. What is on your 'spring cleaning' list?
5. What blog post have you written recently that you'd like more people to know about?
Here are my answers:
1. I like my eggs scrambled with a little cheese mixed in, or a cheese omelet..yum! Makes me hungry just thinking about it!
2. The last person I spoke to on the phone was my daughter, Carrie.
3. I have a great place to keep all my junk, in my "junk room"! It is the extra bedroom downstairs. I keep all our summer clothes in there during the winter and winter clothes are stored there in the summer! I recently made one of the extra upstairs bedrooms into a sewing and craft room and I have all the stuff from that room stored in the "junk room". I love having a special place for all my junk!
4. Ha, I have that "junk room" on my spring cleaning list! I really need to throw some of that junk away!
5. One blog post I wrote in November was about a new product that I love. Blooming Chenille Bias Strip Scarf . That Blooming Chenille Bias is a joy to use and works like magic. It is a very interesting product and I think more people need to know about it.
Well that is it for this Monday. Hope everyone has a great week and I will see you again next Monday!