Meet Me On Monday 2/20/2012

Acting Balanced

It is Monday and I am joining Acting Balanced again for Meet Me On Monday.  It is a bloghop.  If you have a blog you should hook up with us.  It is loads of fun!

The five questions for this week are:

1. What is your favorite kind of soup?
2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
3. What is your least favorite TV program?
4. If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
5. What 3 places that are on your bucket list to visit?

My answers are:

1.  My favorite soup is cream of potato soup.  I love it!  This reminds me that I haven't had any in a very long time, maybe it is time to whip some up!  YUM

2.  Oh my gosh, I don't go very often,  so I guess it was one of the Transformers movies that I went to see with my grandchildren.  When my kids were young they loved the Transformers and Go Bots cartoons, I have to say the movie was some what of a disappointment to me (old school I guess, I liked the animated versions better) ... but my older grand kids loved it.

3.  I cannot stand shows like Jersey Shore or The Real Housewives of anywhere.  They are unrealistic and a complete waste of time.

4.  If I were to write a book about myself,  the title would have to be.. One Crazy Southern Lady!

5.  I have always wanted to visit Egypt and Israel, but with all the turbulence in that part of the world I guess that will never happen.  I would also love to visit Italy, maybe one day I will be able to travel there.

Hope to see you all next Monday!

Have a great week.
Happy sewing!




Comments

Nani said…
Mmm... Potato Soup! (It's lunch time for me)

When you go to Italy, don't go in August! That's when all of Europe goes on vacation. I was in Venice in August when I was 13, family trip, the crowds were just awful!

I've only heard of the shows you hate, but I'll take it as a warning. I prefer pure fantasy or real in my entertainment.
Gloria Haynes said…
Thanks Nani, I will make a note not to ever go to Italy in August!

Thanks for stopping by!
ShannonW said…
My mother use to make a really good cream of potato soup. I wish she had left me the recipe!
Just realized.I'm your lucky 80th follower :)
Gloria Haynes said…
Thanks for stopping by and following today Jen.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween and Meet Me On Monday!

Pillow Talk and The Week in Review

Quilts For Kids