Meet Me On Monday

This week I have made a few more pillow cases and worked on a project I am excited about and will share with you in a future post.

I am joining Meet Me on Monday again this week.  I really enjoy it.  Reading the answers to every one's questions is very interesting and fun!

Click on the photo below and join in a the fun!







The five questions this week are:

1.  Does your family/friends know about your blog?
2.  What is your favorite card game?
3.  What do you wear to bed? 
4.  What is your favorite kind of French Fry?
5.  What is your usual bed time?


Here are my answers:

1.  I am sure my family and friends have seen the notices I have posted on Facebook about my blogs.  I have one daughter and one sister who read them regularly, If there are others I am not aware of it.









2.  I really do not play cards very often.  I am more into word games like Scrabble, Boggle etc.  If I play I usually play Spider Solitaire.
3.  I usually sleep in a tee shirt and pajama pants.  I don't like to sleep in gowns, seems I get all wrapped up in them and wake up tangled like a knot!


4.  I love curly fries!  The spicy kind.  I love them crispy and spicy!


5.  I try to go to bed around 10:30 during the week.  My alarm goes off at 4:30 and so I have to go to bed at a reasonable time!  However, there are times I am in bed by 8:30 and other times I cannot go to sleep to save my life ( Sunday night is usually one of those times, I think it is just dread!)
Well there you have it! Hope everyone has a great day!

Happy Monday!
Happy Sewing!

Comments

Kathy said…
Yay for spicy curly fries! I love them, too.
Marti said…
Just found your blog through MMOM. I too love spicy curly fries. Sewing is one of my loves. I have made a bunch of Christmas presents, and am looking at my stash of fabric waiting for inspiration. Drop by for a visit.
Carrie said…
Seemes everyone loves curly fries love the pillowcases too!
Nani said…
Spicy Curly Fries are way up there on my list too! (although I'm not changing my MMOM answer!) I agree with you on the gowns. I get all tangled up if I try to sleep in them, I even have one floor-length fleece that is soooo cozy! I wear it around the house but don't wear to bed for that reason.
I can relate to the sleepless Sunday nights. When I was working, I couldn't sleep Sunday nights either ... dread, yep, I do believe it was dread. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween and Meet Me On Monday!

Pillow Talk and The Week in Review

Monday Quiz About Me 8-13-2012