Party for Saturday 8-6-11

I have several things to celebrate today and as usual it is party time at Glo Sews!

This is my last weekend before school starts here in my little area of Tennessee and I intend to celebrate my last few days of total freedom!  I am usually happy when this time of year rolls around but this year, not so much!  I didn't get around to a lot of the things I had planned on doing and now I find I simply don't have time.  Well I guess there is always next summer!



This weekend I am not going to sit and beat myself up for not meeting all the expectations I had for the summer, instead I am going to embrace the last few days I have (first day of school is Wednesday 8-10-11) and get my mind geared up for the school year ahead.

Please join me and bring your own blog!  Just click here and add your blog to the list.  No rules apply, but it would be nice to visit a few of the blogs listed and maybe even comment or follow one or two!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Blog Party Saturday!  Blog and Party on!

Comments

Linda said…
HI - Am your Newest Follower!!!!


Don't feel bad about your summer - you did the best you could - relaxing and enjoying yourself no matter where you are is truly the important part - (I have a beachy blog with beachy photos so maybe that will help give you a mental escape!)

Am visiting from the hop!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Stay positive!

Linda
Carrie said…
Yes,summer has come and gone but fall break will be here before we know it,and I`m sure we will be ready for it.Don`t let work get you down it is just the place we go to get a pay check it`s not our real life,lol At least it is a short week for you! And a wonderful event to kick off the weekend is very near!
Jamie said…
Thank you for linking up! The summer always goes by too fast! Hope to see you next saturday! :)

Jamie
day-and-age-design.com

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween and Meet Me On Monday!

Pillow Talk and The Week in Review

Quilts For Kids