Sewing for children has become a passion, along with learning new techniques and spreading the word about how awesome sewing can be. From Children and Baby items to useful and fun products. Join me as I try out new things, do some old things and update products on my Etsy shop!
Hello and it is once again time for Monday Quiz About Me! Yep it is all about me, well and you too! Heather at Acting Balanced has this great MeMe every Monday. She list 4 questions everyone that is participating answers and then we each add our own question for number 5. It is loads of fun and if you would like to join us, just click the link above and sign up!
Here are this weeks questions:
1. How was your weekend?
2. What is your favorite kind of candy?
3. If I say the word 'high' what do you think?
4. What are you most looking forward to about Autumn?
And my question for number
5. Do you use a laptop or a desktop computer?
And my answers:
1. My weekend was wonderful just way too short, but it always is! I did get a lot of sewing finished and had some fantastic news. (More on that at a later date).
2. Well I used to love the candy bar Mr. Goodbar until I bought one several years ago at a small market. As I was eating it I thought I saw a peanut move only to realize it was a maggot. UGH! After throwing up for about one solid hour I was able to get over it, but I have never eaten another one and most likely never will! I no longer have a favorite candy. :(
3. If I say or hear the word high I immediately think of dizzy. I have such a huge fear of heights that just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach!
4. The thing I am looking forward to about Autumn is Tennessee Football! I love the Vols and am hoping for a wonderful season! We certainly could use one, but I will be watching and cheering them on regardless!
5. I used a desktop for many years, about four years ago I bought my first laptop and I will never go back to using a desktop again, well I hope to never go back to using a desktop again! I love my laptop!