Planning a Bridal Shower

I have so many things I want to write about in my blog, but right now I am busy planning a bridal shower.  My oldest son is getting married in August and his sisters and I are hosting a shower for his sweet and beautiful bride! 

I have been busy getting things together, ordering the cake, fixing up the favors, planning the games and making a few game prizes. It has been a long time since I have hosted a shower and I had forgotten how much time and energy is involved!  But it is a delightful expression of love on our part. My son has chosen a wonderful person to be his wife.


  My life will be back to normal in a week or so and I can't wait to get back to sewing!  I  hope to post about a bias tape maker I recently purchased from simplicity and the tote I made in the Simplicity sew- a- long on facebook.  Those sew- a- longs are always a lot of fun!

Any way, I will be back soon with a brand new post so please don't give up on me!  Family comes first!
See you soon,
Happy Sewing!
glo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween and Meet Me On Monday!

Pillow Talk and The Week in Review

Monday Quiz About Me 8-13-2012