Here it is, Monday again. I am joining Acting Balanced again this week for Meet Me On Monday. It is a Linky Blog Hop. Every week she post five questions and I answer them here on my blog. If you would like to join the fun, just click on the above link and join us! Hope to see you!
Last week was a bad week for me and I did not link up to Meet Me On Monday. This week is going to be a lot better for me, partly because I am off all week on spring break...Yippie! Ok, enough of that already! Here are today's five questions, followed by my answers.
1. Did you prank, get pranked or ignore April Fool's Day?
2. What is the most unusual thing you have in your pantry or refrigerator right now?
3. If you were in the "Miss America" (or another) talent competition, what would your talent be?
4. What is one thing you miss about being a kid?
5. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
1. I did not get pranked nor did I prank. My oldest daughter is the prankster of the family. She has always loved April Fools. She did leave a picture on my FB page though. Happy April everyone!
|from my FB page via jin|
2. The strangest thing I have in my pantry is a tube of red decorator icing. I am not sure why I even have it. It must be left over from some Red Hat event
I baked a red hat cake for..not really sure, but it most likely needs to be thrown away!
|Wilton Red Decorating Icing???|
3. Ha Ha, oh yea I am so very talented. The only thing I know how ( used to know how ) to do is twirl a baton. I don't think that would win me any titles!
|Me with my baton, many many years ago!|
4. The thing I miss most about being a child is the worry free, problem free and responsibility free life!
|My grand daughter Brodi|
5. If I could change my name I would change it to Amy, I have always wanted to be an Amy.
Well that is it for Meet Me On Monday. Hope to see you all next week!
I have been loving this early spring weather, My roses are already starting to bloom and they are just beautiful! Happy Spring Everyone!
|First rose of the season, covered in rain drops|