Sunday, March 11, 2012
Meet Me On Monday 3-11-12
Again I am joining Acting Balanced for Meet Me On Monday Every week she asked 5 questions and I answer them here on my blog. It is great fun and if you would like to join up just head on over to her blog and add your link!
Here are this week's five questions:
1. What are your plans for St. Patrick's Day?
2. What is your favorite room in your house?
3. What 'gadget' do you have that you can't live without?
4. What will your first thought be when you learn that you won a lottery?
5. Other than Acting Balanced and your own, what is your favorite blog to read?
Here are my answers:
1. For St. Partick's Day I will wear something green to work just to keep from being pinched, but that is about as far as it goes. I have never been one to celebrate very much on Saint Patrick's Day. I leave that to my oldest son, it is one of his favorite days!
2. When I am in a creative mood ( which is much of the time), nothing is better than my sewing room..the fact that it is all mine and I can leave my sewing right where it is and come back later and it is still there waiting for me is awesome, but my favorite room in the house is the den. I watch television there, read, and use my laptop. It is total relaxation!
3. The gadget I could not live without is my Ipod touch. I listen to it when I sew, walk, read and if I am feeling down all I have to do is turn it on and my sadness is goin within minutes! It also lets me know if I have comments or activity on Facebook and Twitter! It is totally awesome!
4. The first thing I would say after winning the lottery would be "Look out retirement, here I come!"
5. I love so many blogs that I hate to have to mention just one, but I really love reading Nancy Zieman's blog, she is such an expert on anything to do with sewing and always gives me such great inspiration!
Well that is it! Hope you all have a great week and I hope to see you next Monday!