Meet Me On Monday 3-11-12

Acting Balanced

Again I am joining Acting Balanced for Meet Me On Monday  Every week she asked 5 questions and I answer them here on my blog.  It is great fun and if you would like to join up just head on over to her blog and add your link!

Here are this week's five questions:

1. What are your plans for St. Patrick's Day?
2. What is your favorite room in your house?
3. What 'gadget' do you have that you can't live without?
4. What will your first thought be when you learn that you won a lottery?
5. Other than Acting Balanced and your own, what is your favorite blog to read?




Here are  my answers:


1. For St. Partick's Day I will wear something green to work just to keep from being pinched, but that is about as far as it goes.  I have never been one to   celebrate very much on Saint Patrick's Day.  I leave that to my oldest son, it is one of his favorite days!


2.  When I am in a creative mood ( which is much of the time), nothing is better than my sewing room..the fact that it is all mine and I can leave my sewing right where it is and come back later and it is still there waiting for me is awesome, but my favorite room in the house is the den.  I watch television there, read, and use my laptop.  It is total relaxation!


3.  The gadget I could not live without is my Ipod touch.  I listen to it when I sew, walk, read and if I am feeling down all I have to do is turn it on and my sadness is goin within minutes!  It also lets me know if I have comments or activity on Facebook and Twitter!  It is totally awesome!


4.  The first thing I would say after winning  the lottery would be  "Look out retirement, here I come!"


5.  I love so many blogs that I hate to have to mention just one, but I really love reading Nancy Zieman's blog, she is such an expert on anything to do with sewing and always gives me such great inspiration!  


Well that is it!  Hope you all have a great week and I hope to see you next Monday!  


Happy Sewing!

Comments

Actingbalanced said…
I was never big into St. Patty's day until we moved to the US... it seems like a bigger holiday down here than it was in Toronto
I didn't even know what St. P's Day was and had to look it up.
Wayne W Smith said…
I take the bus everyday and I enjoy listening to PodCasts - so I am with you on the iWhatever for that purpose.
Nani said…
Everybody needs a room to be creative in and one to relax in!

I haven't done my MNMOM yet this week - I'm stressing over having to choose just one blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween and Meet Me On Monday!

Pillow Talk and The Week in Review

Monday Quiz About Me 8-13-2012