It is Monday and I am joining Acting Balanced again for Meet Me On Monday. It is a bloghop. If you have a blog you should hook up with us. It is loads of fun!
The five questions for this week are:
1. What is your favorite kind of soup?
2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
3. What is your least favorite TV program?
4. If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
5. What 3 places that are on your bucket list to visit?
My answers are:
1. My favorite soup is cream of potato soup. I love it! This reminds me that I haven't had any in a very long time, maybe it is time to whip some up! YUM
2. Oh my gosh, I don't go very often, so I guess it was one of the Transformers movies that I went to see with my grandchildren. When my kids were young they loved the Transformers and Go Bots cartoons, I have to say the movie was some what of a disappointment to me (old school I guess, I liked the animated versions better) ... but my older grand kids loved it.
3. I cannot stand shows like Jersey Shore or The Real Housewives of anywhere. They are unrealistic and a complete waste of time.
4. If I were to write a book about myself, the title would have to be.. One Crazy Southern Lady!
5. I have always wanted to visit Egypt and Israel, but with all the turbulence in that part of the world I guess that will never happen. I would also love to visit Italy, maybe one day I will be able to travel there.
Hope to see you all next Monday!
Have a great week.