Hope your Christmas was Merry!



Me and my girls!
Christmas has come and gone, and a brand New Year is on the way.  Hope your Christmas was Merry and Bright!   I had a wonderful Christmas.  Nothing is better than spending such a special holiday with family!   I love this time of year and having my family near is such a huge part of it!

cousins rough housing with Uncle Zac
The Grands all seemed to love their gifts and enjoyed visiting with the cousins and aunts and uncles!  The adults seemed to love their gifts too!  I have to admit  I loved mine!  I have been without a DVD player forever, I have been watching movies on my small laptop, well thanks to my son and daughter-in-law to be, I can now watch them on my big TV.  How nice that is!
I also received a Kindle Fire! Wow, thanks kids! How great is that. I have been wanting one since Amazon announced the release date. I have a kindle, but it does not display in color, now I can get magazines and actually see them in color. What a huge difference that makes, plus angry birds is a huge favorite of mine, now I can see what I am doing instead of playing it on my Ipod touch, which is a very small screen!


But the very best gift is my Grand that will be here in June. I can't wait! It will be my oldest son's (Travis) and Christa's first. We are all so very excited!
Christa
Showing off the Baby Bump!
Of course the gifts are just a small part of Christmas. It is a celebration of the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Hope everyone had a blessed day and that the feeling of love and sharing will continue on into the new year!    I Will be back next week with more sewing tips and news. I am going to continue resting and relaxing ( with my new Kindle Fire! lol) and will see you soon.   Love to each and everyone of you and a Very Happy New Year!


Happy Sewing!

Comments

AI Sakura said…
such an amazing time with your family :) hope your new yr's weekend will be just as great!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka
Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party
Unknown said…
Sounds like you had a great holiday! Hope you have a happy New Year. =)
Gloria Haynes said…
Thank you both for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful New Year!
Unknown said…
Thanks, and thanks for the comment on my blog!! ^_^
Unknown said…
Hey, just wanted to let you know, I "tagged" you in a post, go here if you want to check it out: http://crazymamasblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/tagged.html Happy new Year! =)
Gloria Haynes said…
Camille, thank you so much for the tag. I am so tickled that you thought of me! I will give the tags some thought and get it up by the weekend. I will let you know when it is up! Thanks again, have a wonderful day!
Tara Miller said…
Congrats on your upcoming new addition! You will have to make your daughter in law something from our diaper central. My MIL gave me a few cloth diapers at my shower and I loved them!
http://www.fabric.com/creativity-headquarters-diaper-central.aspx
Gloria Haynes said…
Thanks Tara! I am planning on doing just that and I will check out the website for sure! Thanks again and have a great new year!
Carrie said…
We all had such a great time! Thank you for allways doing such a great job on all the hard work of pulling it all together so great.We love you! And thank you again for the mp3 player,now I don`t dread work so much,lol All of my gifts were so wonderfull I really love that you know me so well I love the owl necklace too,thank you mom!
Gloria Haynes said…
Ahh! Thank you Carrie! I love spending Christmas or any other time with you guys. We have such a great family! I am so glad you liked your gifts, love you Honey Bunny!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween and Meet Me On Monday!

Pillow Talk and The Week in Review

Monday Quiz About Me 8-13-2012