Happy Halloween and Meet Me On Monday!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Halloween.  I probably won't have many trick or treaters as no one in my neighborhood seems to celebrate Halloween.  Most do not  have a jack-o-lantern or even turn on their porch lights!

All my grands live in a different city so I won't get to see them either, but I will get lots of photos of them from my kids!  Some of those photos have already started and I am going to share those with you, I come from a very... talented family!

This is my little Granddaughter Hanne. She is a really cute and scary witch!
This is my wonderful daughter-in-law Christa, dressed up as Marie Antoinette. She is rather beautiful all bloody and what not! Love her!
This is my niece Brandy dressed in my sister's prom dress from 1964! She is a Prom Queen Zombie! I told you my family was..uhh..talented! LOL

Hope you all have enjoyed the photos and hope everyone has a terrific Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Meet Me On Monday






I am joining the Meet Me On Monday bloghop this week. In order to be in this hop you must answer the five questions listed on the Meet Me On Monday post on the Never Growing Old blog.

Here are the five questions:
1.  My current weather is _______?
2.  What is your favorite sound?
3.  What is the worst flavor of ice cream?
4.  What magazine do you look for when you are stuck in the waiting room?
5.  What is your favorite condiment?

And here are  my answers

1. The weather here is beautiful, cool crisp nights and comfortable days. Fall is in the air and I love it!


2. My favorite sound is waves crashing on to the beach. It is a comfort to me anytime, day or night... I love it!


3. I hate strawberry ice cream, I like my ice cream smooth and I hate to bite into a half frozen, half soggy strawberry!
I always carry my Kindle with me when I have a doctor or dental appointment. I have found that I can pick it up, start reading right where I left off, and the time spent waiting flies by!



My favorite condiment is Ranch Dressing! I eat it on everything! Pizza, baked potato, salad, bread, you name it, I like it with Ranch!

Happy Monday, Happy Halloween, and Happy Sewing!


Comments

Anonymous said…
I wasn't aware that you had to be over 40 to be in the bloghop?
Kathy said…
I forgot about the sound of the ocean...That sound trumps rain on a tin roof every time!

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I'm now following you, as well.

Happy Halloween! I enjoyed the photos of your talented family :)
Gloria Haynes said…
Maybe I was wrong about that Pinkoddy, I took that part out of the post. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Thanks Kathy for stopping by and for the follow. Hope you both have a great Halloween!
punkychewster said…
Happy Halloween Glo!! You're such a tech-savvy grandmaw! Love the halloween costume pictures!
Nani said…
Your family has some great creativity! Love the Zombie Prom Queen!

I didn't even think to put my Kindle as the reason it was SO HARD to think of a magazine, but I'm with you, there are times I wish the doctor would wait a little longer because I'm in a good part of the book!
Michele said…
Wow great costumes!

http://www.mrsgardengirl.blogspot.com/
Gloria Haynes said…
Thanks for the comment and the follow Bobby. I love your site and all the hops you have listed!
Unknown said…
Hopping by from the 99% hop. Followed you with GFC. I like to sew too, when I have time. Hope you follow back.
http://createabeautifullife.wordpress.com/
http://rothart.blogspot.com/
http://hearttoheartathome.blogspot.com/
Cheryl
Deb Chitwood said…
Great costumes ... love the Zombie Prom Queen (great use for old prom dresses)! I love my iPad for the same use as your Kindle. Waiting isn't a hassle now! I was already following you through GFC, and I'm following your FB page now as well. Deb @ RaisingFigureSkaters.com
Gloria Haynes said…
Thanks for stopping by cheryl and Deb. I am now following you cheryl and Deb I have been a follower for a while.

I do love my Kindle Deb, hope to have an Ipad soon! right now I make do with my Ipod touch! I am app crazy!! LOL

Thanks again guys, have a great evening.
Anonymous said…
Hi! I am FINALLY catching up from the Weekend Warrior hop and I found you there. Love the Halloween pics. We had only 3 kids stop by this year. Today Rumpy finished off the rest of the peanut butter chews- he stole them while I was at work.
Great costumes! And I'm with you. . . I love the sound of waves crashing. Have a great weekend!
Nona said…
Glad you are back after your absence. I'm a new follower from The Sit and Relax Weekend on your GFC and Pinterest. I'd love for you to follow me too.
~Nona@gr8day2save.com

Popular posts from this blog

Pillow Talk and The Week in Review

Monday Quiz About Me 8-13-2012