Dreaming of the Beach on Silent Sunday

It is only the second week of September, school has been in session for only a month and I am already dreaming of the beach!  It seems I never have enough time there.
I love Atlantic Beach, North Carolina.  It is an island in the outer banks of North Carolina and not only is it beautiful and peaceful, but it is also where my step-daughter and her family have a beach get-a-way and a deep sea fishing business.  It is all that and more!

For more pictures and a relaxing Silent Sunday, click here.

Hope you enjoy and have a great day!

Comments

Unknown said…
I always start dreaming of the beach when it gets cold... But then all summer I dream of Halloween and wearing sweaters and the leaves changing colors! The grass is always greener I guess.

Thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it... I don't talk to many people who breastfed/breastfeed, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in the world!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween and Meet Me On Monday!

Pillow Talk and The Week in Review

Monday Quiz About Me 8-13-2012